Thursday, November 11, 2010

How Long Does Hiv Primary Rash Last

Sant Martins ....

... möchte ich Euch auf diesem Wege zuschicken ......

Bei uns hier wird der 11.11. immer ganz traditionell gefeiert - mit Laternenumzug and St. Martin's Theatre in the Church and then mulled wine ;-))

These are sweet little man Martin `s on that day ever for the children.




A small thank you, I'd like to seize this opportunity again.
The opening of my heart, work shops now is again nearly 1 week ago. Many, many nice people - are following my BLOG here - have sent me good wishes and also have many of my dear, loyal customers wished every success and just happy with me ;-))

But at this place a thick

ESCH Ö N THANKS !!!!!!!!! has

A very dear regular customer also sent me a little letter, which I am very, was very pleased wave ("wave Kathy ;-)))


Und dann möchte ich Euch heute endlich mal wieder etwas Genähtes zeigen. Vor lauter Laden-Eröffnung bin ich kaum noch zum posten gekommen - obwohl ich fleißig genäht habe !!!!

Also hier mal ein paar Zipfelpullis und eine Zipfelmütze - alles habe ich schon erfolgreich im Herzenswerk verkauft .

Das heißt - ich muss schnell wieder nach-produzieren ;-))))


Until next time ....

..... you all have a quiet evening at home!!

your Michaela

0 comments:

Post a Comment