Saturday, February 5, 2011

Greatland Flashlight Lantern

SHEEP SHRINK WHEN IT RAINS?


Halli hallo, the week is almost over again. English is now all gone OK, so to speak, on Friday is already our final score was for our report card. In the last 2 days I'm so damn sick now and I'm really KO I still have sow many photos of past Sunday & they've just been dealt to the border then I'll show you times in the next post. Today I've done nothing special, because I'm really so ne bothered mood drawn out because of the design school where I think I always have no chance. Otherwise I've just edited my profile einbisschen eg on the side Blogroll added at & Contact my remaining corpses things. I have deleted me in DeviantArt I found somehow quite boring there.

That was it even now, from me again

0 comments:

Post a Comment