Thursday, February 17, 2011

How To Cover A Basketball Hoop For A Wedding

DONE?

Hello dear readers, now's the weekend again, I am totally! Do you have something before the weekend? morning I go to Munich, you need all my fingers crossed! - BITCHES . Next week, write we still sau many school tasks was quite clear at the end still stop up everything as usual. Besides that there is nothing to tell except that I met from Wed was I have to write 7 things about me.


first I sometimes think I live for photography.
second I hate villages / / I love big cities .
third I hate people do not understand the simple LOVE LOVE does not matter what sex.
4th Without my cousin goes nothing.
5th One can say I'm a junkie series, because I'm always looking for inspiration.
6th I love tunnels, Piercing & Tattoo
7th I have no idea where I will be even later ...


you can do so with all who want to ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment