Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Absence Of Cervical Mucus 12 Dpo

Wednesday December 29 - LIGHT / DARK


Sun Christmas is long gone, my gifts that I received everything it sees up. I hope you get great stuff and had a wonderful party - I had it. Friday is New Year's WTF? I've only just today I learned the more chilling sense because I'm the Monday New Year's Eve is NO! Friday. What did you do? I have no idea what to do should I have thought with a friend, we go to a party but, well ... 2011, but my bitch be . I hope it will be great, I just let myself be surprised. Today I made all day yesterday and photos too, so I will in the near future very much again and regular posters. A stop motion film is also there. I've recently signed also FormSpring so you can ask me any place I will answer all no matter how stupid they are. Also, I've deleted my myspace in I still find it just to throw up. That also holds true again if I did not post this before New Year I wish you ever had a happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment