Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Showdown Fish Finder Manual

Boots...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hello here I am again .... sorry ... but Christmas time is so busy ... so it's impossible for me posting Here you actually ... can see my good friend and myself ... we are wearing black tights, BOOTS and a long sweater. I am wearing a purple scarf and a flowered cardigan. My friend is wearing a black leather jacket. These are two similar outfits and different ways to combine as well ... Have a nice evening.
Hall my friends, here I am again. Yeah, Christmas is really very stressful. Thus I have it easy in the past few days nicht geschafft zu posten...Also ihr seht hier meine freundin und mich. Wir beide tragen schwarze Leggings, Boots und einen langen Pulli. Ich trage darüber einen lila-farbenen Cardigan und ein buntes Tuch. Meine Freundin trägt über Ihren Pulli eine schwarze Leder-Jacke. Ich wünsche euch noch einen schönen Abend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment