Friday, December 24, 2010

Mens Brazilian Waxing Price

Friday, December 24 - Santa




So today is Christmas, it looked like this we sometimes get a white Christmas but the snow is already melted from the last days. Soon will come all my relatives and then eat the chicken pretty disgusting I'd rather stay with my vegetarian rice noodles with vegetables, our Christmas tree is already full of gifts and one for me even though I've actually got way too much this month! As you read in my last post that this week I still had to write math, it's pretty good run and I get to learn a 2 has been worth it. Yesterday I also watched Hangover in school, I know, I know everyone has already seen the movie but I have not, because I had never wanted to look at the. Now I have to quickly clean up my room before my whole family etc and see it die at the sight .. So that's it, enjoy your Christmas, I log again when the Christmas days are up.

I WANT MY GOLD PEOPLE MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND ANY OTHER PERSON ALSO
(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment