Sunday, November 7, 2010

Is Cervical Mucus A Few Days Before Menstruation

overwhelming ....

... Yesterday was the opening of our heart's work !!

I am today - a day later - still very upset und glücklich. Irgendwie hab ich mich wie zu meinem Geburtstag gefühlt - so viele, viele liebe Menschen sind gekommen und haben mir gratuliert, Glück und Erfolg gewünscht und tolle Geschenke gemacht.

Ein großes Dankeschön an dieser Stelle auch an alle, die mir in letzter Zeit so nette Kommentare zu meinen Posts hier im Blog gegeben haben !!!!! Ich freue mich wirklich ganz, ganz sehr darüber und hoffe, ihr seit mir nicht böse, dass ich nicht immer die Zeit habe, darauf zu antworten ;-)))

So doch nun genug der Worte - ich lasse wiedermal Bilder sprechen ;-))))


And this was my 2nd Highlight of yesterday - I finally love the Evchen met in person ;-)))) It was so great she is with her husband and son come all the opening and gave me and my family so that a large joy made ;-)))

DAAAAAANKE it was so great !!!!!



Somehow I thought that Evie
viiiieeel is greater than I ;-)))))


Benni and Ben ;-)))))


Und auch unsere Jungs haben sich gleich super verstanden.


And this delicious heart cake baked especially for me the love Evie ;-))))))) we have then after the store opened eaten comfortably at home with us.

Time went too fast and then Eva & Co. had to drive back towards home ;-(

But I hope we will all, very soon see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very, very best wishes
your Michaela

0 comments:

Post a Comment