Sunday, November 28, 2010

What Is The Strongest Pain Killer

Advent, Advent .....

... A light is burning ;-))))


I hope you all had a wonderful first day also Advent - together with your loved ones. We had wonderful winter weather and so we have a great walk followed by a carriage ride made - unfortunately without a camera ;-(((

After that the children could not wait any longer and have immediately made to the Wunschzettel-Schreiben/Malen/Basteln - because they have heard that has in some children the Christ child has picked up the name !!!!!!


And now even more quickly to my last post - a little cheeky monkeys ;-)))))

One of the new things that there are now buying in my shop " heart work". I immediately fell in love with these cute little animals from the Danish company Franck & Fischer ;-))) And even with my customers, they are very popular !!!!!



I wish you all a contemplative, quiet first Advent evening and tomorrow for a good start into the new week !!!!!

Next time I'll show you again a couple of sewn stuff ;-))

Very, very dear Advent Greetings!!
your Michaela

0 comments:

Post a Comment