Sunday, January 23, 2011

Boobs Showing Indian Womens

And again .....

... is a week over ...

Is not it crazy how fast time flies??

I was this week will definitely be back very, very hard ;-)
and have many, many new things sewn.


First, a few more Orders for " Herzwerk " .....

.... two pillows, in which I felt immediately in love ....


.... a shoulder bag, which I would prefer to retain ;-)))


Einen neuen Spielzeugverstecker habe ich auch genäht - wie immer nach meinem Lieblings-eBook vom lieben Evchen (winke, winke ;-)))

... ein Geburtstagsgeschenk für Bennis "große Kindergartenliebe" ;-)))) .....


And by popular demand, I finally sewed again a few parts for my dawanda-shops .

.. a pirate-point jumper in size. 128/134 ....


.. and a few colorful lobe Dwarf hats ....


Everything there is to buy from now HERE ;-)

I wish you a nice, cozy Sunday evening and tomorrow for a good start to a new, creative week.

Very, very best wishes

your Michaela

0 comments:

Post a Comment