Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Recipe Card Saying For Bridal Shower

FINALLY .....

Today I finally got some time, you again to show some sewn things that have recently arose in my Nähreich ;-)

.... lots of pillows for orders here and here I have sewn .....


.... ein Schnuller-Schmusetuch war auch gewünscht....
(genäht habe ich es nach diesem eBook)


.... and a knobby-term favorite no-longer-Striptease-shirt is created ...
(Stick file boxes lumps "of love Evchen )



..... New Hilco fabrics .....


..... and finally I could try out the new eBook from Gretelies - "Gretchen " - a dream that makes really addicted ;-)))))


....... and this great fabric cover-glasses I was already ETERNAL make ...
(THANKS dear Einchen for the wonderful tutorial !!!!!)

I'm standing together with the colorful JoJo's in my little shop ;-)


.... Also I have sewn a new toy .... Hider
(after my favorite eBook " Toy Hider " of love Evchen )

.... To buy HERE in my small shops ;-)))


So - that's it for today !!!!!

I wish you all a beautiful, colorful and creative week.

See you again!!

Ganz, ganz liebe Grüße
Eure Michaela

0 comments:

Post a Comment