Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tingling In Neck An Across Back

Tuesday, January 11 - I'M A UNICORN

I've done it! I'm brown, okey I do not really think it looks like that is an ugly blonde. That's the only photo I could make up now & you do not see why it really run and is slightly green light so I'd put it this bad luck right? But I will this week they again dyeing and that "real brown" what I had before anyway but I could not of straw blond not brown. (As far as I know.) I also sow many "new" photos that I have not shown you really still no one that I will try this week even though I already high allowances in school stress, once again am. Do not ask me why the quality of the image so fucking shit, I have no idea. So that's it from me now will I start to get even (tomorrow comes Desperate Housewives & I look forward to the new 1st 2nd she is hot she is playing in ugly betty and she plays great with the bitch)

0 comments:

Post a Comment